Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Obamacare Destroys America

I didn't like Obamacare from the beginning. You know, the monster bill they HAD to pass before they read it. It sounded like a mistake from day one.  Since then I've discovered "WHY" this nationalized medical care system is such a disaster. Watch this video and tell me if you disagree.


Barack Obama and his administration of ultra left and mostly crooked radical Democrats have done their best to destroy the American Constitution. The sooner this bunch can be un-elected, the better. 


Bump

3 comments:

  1. Dixon, Excellent video on instructing all (yes, comgress as well) to just exactly what is in this mostrosity.

    I believe I will have to "borrow" it in the very near future with full credit of course.

    And yes, I do agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't watch the whole video...
    It made my trigger finger itch uncontrollably.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christopher & Greybeard . . . Thanks for stopping by. Appreciate your comments . . . .and your blogs.

    Bump

    ReplyDelete